Thanks for visiting our website. We understand that the information you provide to us in the course of our dealings with you should be treated with respect and discretion. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated. This policy may be subjected to change which will be updated from time to time. By using this site, you accept the terms described in the policy.
Star Sapphire Resources Limited provides Research, Contents Development, Training, Consulting and eLearning Solutions to Users, referred to as (the “Services”). We are committed to protecting your privacy and the personal information collected and processed about you.
This policy covers all information contained on our website (www.ssrng.com) including all related sites, mobile apps, portals, subdomains and tools and applications on the site either via you’re your PC or mobile devices irrespective of the browsers.
Generally, you are not required to submit your personal details with us. We will only request for it with your permission or in circumstances that require us to collect such details.
About this Policy
Information we typically collect
For the purpose of our businesses, we may require the following information about you:
- your name
- your Position
- company name
- email address
- office address
- telephone number
- Date of Birth
- Number of employees
How we collect your information
Our business involves a lot of interaction with people across different industries and of different calibres. During such interactions, we may collect information about you and your business in the following ways:
- Information you provide by completing any of our online forms including but not limited to subscriptions to newsletters, registration for training programmes or information uploaded by you.
- Information you provide when requesting for a service or more information from our site including but not limited to online chats, contact us forms and others.
- Information you provide when you carry out transactions (financial and otherwise) of any kind on our site;
- Information we obtain from communications you send to us, from surveys you take, from marketing and other materials you send to us,
- information you provide us when you attend our trainings in our usual delegates information form (physical forms or online)
- information obtained from your business cards, corporate fliers and related documents voluntarily given by you to our sales and marketing teams, management and senior executives.
- Information obtained from third parties that we interact with in the course of our businesses who have dealing with you including but not limited to our subcontractors and consultants (delivery, analytics, payments, marketing agencies, online PR networks such as linkedin, or search information).
By accessing our website directly or through a third-party connection or log-in, you authorize Star Sapphire to collect, store, and use, in accordance with this Policy, any and all information available to Star Sapphire through the third-party interface.
Usage of your information
All information obtained about you will be used to ensure you are served as best as we possibly can and to ensure you have the required information for decision making. Your information will be treated in accordance with this policy and will only be used for the following purposes:
- To plan for upcoming trainings and corporate events including sending you invitations and required information such as location, pricing, and contents.
- To respond to your enquiries and fulfil your request i.e. perform the action you requested from us.
- To offer you personalized and customized services and ensure your experience with our site and our business is enjoyable and relevant.
- For verification and processing of your financial transactions.
- To invite you, and grant you access to, our new and upcoming programmes and services, read our blogposts, download our educational series, use our online materials for which we believe you may participate for the purpose of enhancing your business, personal development and career growth.
- To send you marketing information about any product, programme, services, digital solutions (including but not limited to promos, discounts) from Star Sapphire or any of our sister or related companies. You have the full rights to opt out of any such communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button or contacting us at any time to object to such communications (email@example.com). On our part, we will endeavour to send only marketing materials that are not offensive and are geared towards, in our best judgment, supporting you, your career and your business.
Required to disclose
We reserve the rights to use, disclose, or transfer all or some of your information:
- When required by law or under a legal suit;
- To protect Star Sapphire and its partners and employees against any security or fraudulent acts;
- In pursuant to any agreements you have with us;
- To fulfil the terms of a new business arrangements (such as a merger, business sales or acquisition) including but not limited to any due diligence exercise.
We assure you of our internal technology, people and procedures to ensure safety of your data and information. The following remain your responsibility and for which we cannot be held liable:
- Protection of your login details including your password on our site where needed
- The security of your internet connections. The use of the internet especially unsecured Wifi can put your information at risk on an all-round general basis and you should be very conscious
Update to this policy
Should you require further clarifications with regards to this Policy, kindly contact us